Thanks dear follower ! :)

Friday 10 October 2014


Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah masih lagi ada kudrat untuk nak meneruskan activiti memblogging ni. Now is about 3:12AM, at first I would like to finish up all my assignment by tonight. But I felt very lazy to do. So, I decided to do something that more loose. So, lets enjoy with my bad blogging 'essay'. hahahaha. 'Write about your family and close relatives' emmm emmmm nak mulakan dengan apa dulu eh? nak cerita pasai apa eh? I think too much things I would like to share with all of you. Because I proud of having a small happy family BUT a huge close relatives. Rasanya kalau nak ceritakan satu persatu memang tak habis. hehehe.

Lets me start with my family first. okeyyy. First of all, this is my ABAH.


RARE bukan? yeahhh This is my abah. His name is Fazail bin Abdul Wahab. Currently, he works as Coperal at Pusat Koreksional Perlis. Actually abah ni seorang yang sangat sangat strict dengan anak anak. Dia memang tak bagi muka dengan kami semua. Kalau nak minta something macam benda yang 'susah' Nab akan kawad satu rumah dulu fikir ayat nak minta. Tapi dalam strict dia pon, actually abah ni caring, loving and VERY FUNNY! He will never think what people say about him, either people like or dislike him. He always be himself! ohsem kan abah! 

This is the most important, loved and close person in my life, MAMA.



CANTIK kan mama? Her name is Che Gayah binti Ahmad. She is a teacher. She not only teacher at her school BUT she also teacher for the WHOLE FAMILY. She is very loving and understanding person. Mama ni ibarat assistant untuk semua anak anak dia. Any issues, problems or anything Mama is the first person that we refer. I think she is rich in general knowledge. When I ask anything especially about education, she is the only one will give me a brilliant ideas.

me is kak long and this is ANGAH.


Angah, he is my kindergarten partner. His name is Muhammad Najib. Currently, he is studying at AIX PROVENCE, FRANCE. We are quite close because we are growing up together for almost 20 years. ingat lagi, time zaman tadika dulu, selalu mama akan masak maggi goreng sepinggan and we are sharing. sampai berebut rebut. I think, it is the most sweet memories that we had. Tapi kalau bergaduh, we are the champion! As time changed, now we are with our own life, we need to be so far apart for a while. He need to pursue his study there, chasing his ambition. We be proud of you ANGAH! *lap ayaq mata* 

ohhh dah sudah satg keluaq ayaq mata 'jantan' hahaha. So, last but not least they are my two adorable lil sister and brother. kira dalam family ni kami ni ada dua geng laa. kak long which is me geng dengan angah. Depa ni pulak geng dua laa. hehehehe


My lil sister is the third one, her name is Nasyrah. She is Fourteen years old and now she is studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kedah. And the youngest brother is Muhammad Idham. He is twelve years old. He just finished his UPSR. 

Thats all about my family. NOW, let me introduce my huge close relatives. Close relatives? kalau nak diceritakan pasal close relatives, memang ramai kalau nak cerita satu satu. Nab ni sangat sangat rapat dengan semua family belah Abah takpun Mama. kiranya kalau ada kenduri ka, raya ka memang dahulukan rumah family terdekat dulu. memang daripada kecik diajar macam tu. kalau raya tak p rumah salah sorang daripada depa, rasa tak lengkap oohh. Family belah Abah besar sikit sebab Abah ada SEPULUH adik beradik. So, sepupu semua ada around thirty five and mostly dah kawen. *AKU BILA PULAKKK?* HUAAARGHH. hahahaha. Mama's side pulak tak seramai abah tapi Nab rapat dengan semua. haish kalau nak cerita ni mau entry ni panjang sampai tiga empat page kan. daripada nak merepek taktau hala ni. mai la Nab nak share sikit gambaq gambaq depa ni. 

ABAH's SIDE.










MAMA's SIDE





banyak lagi gambaq yang nak share ni. tapi nanti bosan pulak kan? takpalah Nab end up entry ni dengan gambaq jala nahh. See you soon. XOXO

Dear,
Nabilah

thankyou and sorry kalau ada yg terasa hati ! :)