Thanks dear follower ! :)

Sunday 19 October 2014


HAI! Assalamualaikumm. HAPPY SUNDAY! dah makan ka belum? hehehe. today such very pack day for me. started my class at 8AM. wuuuuuaaarghhh which the most DISLIKE time for students like me to wake up and go to the class. BUT then i wish to have some rest before class started at 12. Unluckily, i have to company Ageerah to settle down her PTPTN and brought lyana to Bedong's post office and pick up her parcel. Then, after class at twelve wishing to have some nap before meeting at six. BUT unluckily again i cant sleep because i have to settle my assessment and some revision for tomorrow's QMT425 test. wish me luck! i feel like i dont have time to sleep except at night. hmmmmm penat bukan student life? sangat sangat okeyyy. MATA DAH MACAM PANDA DAH. hopefully it worth for my future soon. insyaAllah.

So far, when I am thinking about all my 'penat lelah' study. Suddenly, last night i was dreamed for something which make me like very excited. so, TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU! Nak tau apa yang Nab impikan? Nab teringin sangat sangat buka VENDOR BOUTIQUE sendiri. 

Did you ever heard about vendor boutique? okeyy. vendor boutique ni something like buka butik and butik tu jual macam macam jenis barang. Selalunya online shop akan sewa dekat vendor boutique ni. And the main barang yang jual situ adalah shawl or something like basic cloths from overseas which affordable for the teenager and cloths which branding by my self. However, nak buat semua ni bukan senang kan? modal dia sangat besaq and banyak. TAPI takpa, Nab mula dari kecil kecil dulu kan?? So, insyaAllah kalau takda apa yang menghalang, this week days ni I wish to have a ' CAR BOOT SALE' at Taman Jubli Emas, Aloq Staq. insyaAllah. mana la tau kan daripada 'CAR BOOT SALE' jadi BOUTIQUE teruihhhhh. eheemmm.


And I have made SAZZY FALAK founder of PLITZS and SCHA ALYAHYA founder of SCHAPOHOLIC as my role model to run a small business. I love their concept of business. Sazzy Falak sampai masuk New York punya market tuuuuu! I really really impress with em! So, teringin sangat buat concept business macam ni but in muslimah way.



Haishhh bestnyaaa! mana nak tau kan if they have their online shop kind like 'street fashion KL' why not if NABILAH FAZAIL be founder of 'streetfashionaloqstaq' kan? HOPE SO! nak buat bukan senang kan? insyaAllah kena berusaha sikit. mula dari bawah. SO, SORANG SORANG JOM! "PRAY MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE." okeyy thats all for today. See you soon. XOXO.
Dear,
Nabilah


thankyou and sorry kalau ada yg terasa hati ! :)